Norman’s a little lost. Norman also isn’t a nature person.
The original prompt was that the character walks from Point A to Point B, then turns around and returns to Point A.
I feel that I did well giving Norman appropriate facial expressions and kept him from staying still at any point, but some movements still seem still and off-timed. This is also reflected in the critiques I received.
- The motion is very smooth
- All motions are very smooth, shrug looks a little weird
- The face is alive and expressive, wonderful
- Amazing facial expressions
- Good shoulder + arm movements
- Great facial expression
- Easy to follow, great use of body joints
- Good facial expression. Outward movement (when character exits) a little awkward – they bend down too much + legs don’t extend enough
- Good and smooth movement
- Nice walk and facial expressions but turn around seems off just a bit
- Well animated shoulder movements, but arms movements feel forced
- When he turns around, arm should swing back around, feels like its frozen
- Knees always bent when walking back, should have more height to him to give him one rided weight
- The trailing of the arm during the exiting walk is fantastic at showing expression while the face is hidden
- Very fluid motions and movement, good setting and facial expression.
- Walk + walk out are roughly the same pace
- Slow turn